You can add and amend your hold bags with Ryanair directly on their website.
Simply follow these instructions.
- Visit the Ryanair website (see 5 below) after you've read through these instructions
- In the No account yet? section, enter your 6 letter booking reference number (this can you found on the original confirmation email from us)
- Enter the email address email@example.com. (Entering your own e-mail address won't work, as you booked through us)
- Follow the instructions from Ryanair
- CLICK HERE to check in and manage your booking
Once logged in you can click on the 'upgrade' bags option where you will be offered the chance to amend from 15kgs to 20kgs or the opportunity to purchase further bags. Don't forget you may need to amend your allowance for both flights!