What travel documents will I need for an International flight?

All passengers on international flights must be in possession of a valid passport and, where required, a valid visa. Citizens of the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland may travel within Europe on presentation of their valid EU/EEA/Swiss National Identity Card or Passport Card (please note that not every country issues a National Identity Card).

For visa details please visit either our government website or the website of the country you are flying to. 



Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.