If you do not have a printer then you can use the easyJet App on your smart phone, iPad or tablet to check in for your entire party and present your boarding pass(es) on your device screen.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE EASYJET APP START HERE:
1. Please visit the app or play store to find and download the easyJet App
2. Once downloaded simply click on 'my flights'. (If a pop up appears select 'booking reference' or 'add a booking') (do not 'login' to your account) - If the pop up disappears or does not show click on the + sign in the top right of the screen
4. Enter your reference (on your original email from us) and last name (remembering to remove any hyphens and or spaces) then click 'Add A Booking'
5. You will then be prompted to enter your passport information and finalise check-in for all members of your party
IF YOU HAVE THE EASYJET APP INSTALLED ALREADY START HERE:
1. Click into the app and click on 'My Flights'
2. Click on the + (top right of screen) and then select 'add a booking'
3. Enter your reference (on your original email from us) and last name (remembering to remove any hyphens and or spaces) then click 'Add a Booking'
4.You will then be prompted to enter your passport information and finalise check-in for all members of your party
Ideal for those of you without access to a printer
If you have already checked in using the traditional method, you can still use the mobile app to show your boarding passes, only one phone/tablet would be needed for your entire party.
Airports not accepting Mobile Boarding Passes:
If you’re flying from an airport that doesn't currently offer mobile boarding passes, please check in online and print out a paper boarding pass for your flight.