If you do not have a printer then you can use the Ryanair App on your smartphone, iPad or tablet to check in for your entire party and present your boarding pass(es) on your device screen.
1. Please visit the app or play store to find and download the Ryanair App.
2. Once downloaded simply click in the top left corner of the screen (there should be three white horizontal lines showing here) - ignore the sign-up and login options.
3. From the drop-down list, you can then select 'check-in'
4. Enter your reference number (from your original email confirmation) and the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (do not use your own email as this will not work)
5. You will then be prompted to enter your passport information and finalise check-in for all members of your party
Ideal for those of you without access to a printer
If you have already checked in using the traditional method, you can still use the mobile app to show your boarding passes, only one phone/tablet would be needed for your entire party
You may also be interested in