Don’t worry, customers have a 24 hour grace period from the time of original booking, to correct any minor spelling errors free of charge.
Minor corrections to names can be made online, simply follow these video instructions (or the written instructions that follow).
- Visit the Ryanair website (see 5 below) after you've read through these instructions
- Select ‘My bookings’, then in the No account yet? section, enter your 6 letter Reservation number (this can you found on your original email confirmation from us)
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (entering your own e-mail address won't work, as you booked through us).
- Follow the instructions from Ryanair
- Click here to check-in and manage your booking
If you are correcting a minor error on a name, this will be processed free of charge. Full name changes will still incur a name change fee.
If you wish to change a full name on a booking or you wish to change the name after the 24 hour grace period then standard charges apply of £115/€115 per person.
You may also be interested in